Sunday, September 5, 2010

Vet and Trip Plans

On Friday I took Aya to the vet to set up her appointment to get all her shots, which happens on Wednesday!
We are also working on getting her leash trained and she rides in the bike cart already with no troubles.
Aya is starting to settle in an her personality is starting to shine! She has now been introduced to my cat, who has already put her claws across her nose for being to nosey. Poor girl didn't know what to do! But Buttons has both of the girls buffaloed! She walks in the room and both of them separate to let her through! I have to laugh it is just to funny!!


We are getting ready for our first trip. In October we are going to IL to visit a friend but before we get there we are spending a few days in St Louis, MO. They say they are the most pet friendly place! I plan on checking it out!

Our plan is to camp out at the KOA. Day one we will be stopping at the Route 66 State Park, then over to Ulysses S Grant"s home, which is a National Park. I would like to see Jefferson Barracks and hopefully check out a dog park or two!

Day two, we drive to the Chain of Rocks Bridge, get the bike and trailer out, load up the dogs and bike to the Arch and then to the Historic Courthouse.

Day three we will be heading to my friend's house. While we visit with her we will be going to Spoon River Days! I can't wait!

I hope to report that St Louis is the pet friendly place they claim!

No comments:

Post a Comment