Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Getting Started

I got my first Corgi about 4 years ago. I knew nothing of the breed other than they were the smallest of the Herding Group. I have experience with Herding dogs, Border Collies, Heelers, Aussies and any of those mixed.

When I got her her name was Wags...really? No that had to change! So her name became Willa Dean Wags, keeping Wags in there until she got use to her new name.

She is a beautiful tri color. She loves to go for walks, ride in the car, chasing the stray cats and going to the farm where I board my horse and riding in her bike trailer. There hasn't been a person she didn't like or any other dog!

Well tomorrow her life will change. No longer will she be the only dog, who gets all the treats and toys. Nope, tomorrow Willa gets a little sister named Aya.

No comments:

Post a Comment