Sunday, September 19, 2010

House Sitting - Day 1

This is day one of the House sitting adventure. I brought Willa with me and little Aya stayed home with grandma.

Our first duty was to see the happy travelers off and after a couple of stops in the drive they finally hit the road.

At 7 pm we headed out to the barn to feed the horses. While everyone was happily munching on their grain, I made my visual checks and doctored any wounds that needed any attention.

 I then took some hay out to the pasture and checked the water.
Rosie was the first one done(she's my girl!) and headed out to the hay.

 Birdy is the oldest and it takes her a bit longer than her stablemates. When all were done they headed out to the hay.

Lights and fans off I headed to the house to take care of LD, a Great Pyrenees, and Zip, a Husky mix. Willa got her dinner too!

It sure is beautiful out here!

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to mention the one thing that happen to Willa.

    While she was laying on the deck her collar tags got caught in between the boards and she was anchered to the spot until I rescued her!
    Poor girl!!

    ReplyDelete