Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Road Trip Ready

Everything is loaded and ready to go when we roll out in the morning. The road map has been highlighted with the out going route, reservations have been made at the KOA.

The bike that pulls Willa's trailer

I am so excited and more than ready to hit the road! We are going to run Route 66 on the way to St. Louis. We will spend one full day in the city then head up the river to Hannibal, where we will stop and see Mark Twain's boyhood home. I have seen his home in Connecticut so I must see this one too!

After leaving Hannibal I will catch Highway 61 with one stop then off to Quincy. We will cross the Mississippi into IL.

A couple of hours drive time and I will be at my friends house.

The weekend will be filled with flea markets and yard sales as part of the Spoon River Scenic Drive and of course my friend's companionship!
Willa read to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment